- B.Sc. in Applied Mathematics
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran
- M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics
University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Iran
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics
Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Courses teaching in WKU
Ali Ahmadian is an Associate Researcher at the Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria, Italy. And was a Fellow Researcher (Senior Lecturer) at the Institute of IR 4.0, The National University of Malaysia, and also Lecturer at the Wenzhou-Kean University. As a young researcher, he is dedicated to research in applied mathematics. He received his Ph.D. in early of 2014 as the best postgraduate student from Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM). After his Ph.D. He took a postdoctoral fellowship at same university as part of the numerical analysis research group and at the same time joint to the University of Malaya as an Associate Researcher. He was promoted as a Fellow Researcher on December 2017 in UPM. In 2019 He joined the National University of Malaysia as a senior lecturer where he currently works in the Institute of IR 4.0. In general, his primary mathematical focus is the development of computational methods and models for problems arising in computer science, biology, physics, and engineering under fuzzy and fractional calculus (FC); in this context, he has worked on projects related to nano-communication networks, drug delivery systems, acid hydrolysis in palm oil frond, and carbon nanotubes dynamics, nanofluids, viscosity, AI and etc. He could successfully receive 17 national and international research grants (Worth: $ 800,000). He is a member of editorial board in Progress in Fractional Differentiation and Applications (Natural Sciences Publishing) and Mathematical Problems in Engineering (Hindawi) and lead guest editor of special issues in more than 50 international journals from Elsevier, Springer, Wiley and so on. He is an author of more than 190 research papers published in as Nature, IEEE, Elsevier, Springer, Wiley and etc. He also presented his research works in 38 international conferences held in Canada, Serbia, China, Turkey, Malaysia and UAE. He has received Premio Anassilaos Giovani Award in November 2021 due to his achievement in art, culture, economics and science in Italy.
He main research interests are
Fuzzy sets and systems/
Machine Learning Algorithms/
Top 10 Articles:
- Ali Ahmadian, Soheil Salahshour, Editors: Soft Computing Approach for Mathematical Modeling of Engineering Problems, Taylor & Francis Group, 2021. ISBN: 1003138349, 9781003138341- 296 pages.
- Indu Dohare, Karan Singh, Senthilkumar mohan , Ali Ahmadian, Praveen Kumar Reddy M, Certificateless Aggregated Signcryption Scheme for Cloud-Fog Centric Industry 4.0, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, IEEE, IF: 10.215
- M. Shloof, Norazak Senu, Ali Ahmadian (CA), Morteza Pakdaman, Soheil Salahshour, A promising artificial neural network for solving fractal-fractional differential equations based on a new generalized Caputo sense derivative, Engineering with Computers, Springer, Accepted. IF: 7.963
- Mostafijur Rahaman, Sankar Prasad Mondal, Shariful Alam, Sujit Kumar De, Ali Ahmadian (CA), Study of a fuzzy production inventory model with deterioration under Marxian Principle, International Journal of Fuzzy Systems, Springer, IF: 4.673
- Mohd Shariqa, Karan Singha, Mohd Yazid Bajurib, Athanasios Pantelous, Ali Ahmadian (CA), Mehdi Salimi, A Secure and Reliable RFID Authentication Protocol using Digital Schnorr Cryptosystem for IoT-enabled Healthcare in COVID-19 Scenario, Sustainable Cities and Society, Elsevier, IF: 7.587
- Arijit Dey, Soham Chattopadhyay, Pawan Kumar Singh, Ali Ahmadian (CA), Massimiliano Ferrara, Norazak Senu, Ram Sarkar, MRFGRO: a hybrid meta-heuristic feature selection method for screening COVID-19 using deep features, Scientific Reports, Nature, Accepted, IF: 379
- Indu Dohare, Karan Singh, Bruno A. Pansera, Ali Ahmadian (CA), Massimiliano Ferrara, Modified Sailfish Optimization for Energy Efficient Data Transmission in IoT Based Sensor Network, Annals of Operations Research, Springer, IF: 4.854
- Qu Haidong, Mati ur Rahman, Muhammad Arfan, Mehdi Salimi, Soheil Salahshour, Ali Ahmadian (CA), Fractal-fractional dynamical system of Typhoid disease including protection from infection, Engineering with Computers, Springer, IF: 7.963
- Tayyab Khan, Karan Singh, Mohd Hilmi Hasan, Khaleel Ahmad, G Thippa Reddy, Senthilkumar Mohan, Ali Ahmadian (CA), ETERS: A Comprehensive Energy Aware Trust-based Efficient Routing Scheme for Adversial WSNs, Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier, IF: 7.187
- Soheil Salahshour, Ali Ahmadian, Bruno A. Pansera, Massimiliano Ferrara, Uncertain Inverse problem for fractional dynamical systems using perturbed collage theorem, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, Elsevier, Vol. 94 (2021) 105553, IF: 4.115.